Let the healing energy flow like a river.
Learn to attune others to Reiki.
Commit to a year-long healing journey, and to healing yourself and others.
Increase your abilities to channel chi.
I offer two options for Reiki III: Reiki III Practitioner (symbols and attunement only) and full Reiki Master training.
Reiki III Practitioner training takes about 45-60 minutes, and can be scheduled individually.
Benefits of Reiki III Practitioner training(attunement and symbols only):
● increased focus on spiritual healing;
In addition to the benefits gained from the Reiki III Practitioner,
● an increase in healing power available;
● 2 of the master symbols;
● the beginning of a year-long process of mind-body-spirit healing.
full Reiki Master Teacher training offers the
● the ability to give Reiki initiatory attunements;
● the ability to perform healing attunements (distinct from initiatory
● resources, discussion, and support for developing a Reiki practice;
● a third master symbol, used for attunements;
● the 62 page Reiki Master manual from the International Center for Reiki Training
(you must be a certified Reiki Master or a student in a Reiki Master class to get these);
● a Reiki Master certificate.
The full Reiki Master training requires two 7-hour days (generally a weekend or two weekend days), and covers the following topics:
● Reiki Meditation and the Microcosmic Orbit
● Reiki Master Symbols
● Performing Healing Attunements -- Demos and Practice
● Ethics and Responsibilities of Reiki Mastership
● Beginning and Maintaining a Reiki Practice -- Resources & Attitudes
● Passing Attunements -- Reiki I, Reiki II, and Reiki Master.
The course includes 2 days of training, Master manual (from the International Center for Reiki Training), symbols, attunement, and certificate.
For a list of class dates, click here.
To register, click here.